Arbitration fees are indicated excluding VAT. The services of the Lithuanian Court of Arbitration are subject to VAT from the date of its registration as a VAT payer.
* Arbitration fees are indicated excluding VAT (21%)
2. The аdministration fee consists of fees of administration of arbitration procedure and arbitrary fees. Administration fee, which depends on the value of the claim, the nature of the claim, and number of arbitrators, shall be calculated according to the claimed (counterclaimed) amount in dispute, and it is based on the following indices:
a) when the dispute is presented for a settlement by written proceeding by one arbitrator:
|Amount of dispute (EUR)||Administration fee (EUR)|
|Up to 15,000||875|
|From 15,001 to 50,000||875 and 2.5 % of the amount in dispute, exceeding 15,000|
|From 50,001 to 100,000||2 000 and 1,5 % of the amount in dispute, exceeding 50,000|
|From 100,001 to 300,000||3 000 and 1 % of the amount in dispute, exceeding 100,000|
|From 300,001 to 500,000||5 625 and 0,7 % of the amount in dispute, exceeding 300,000|
|From 500,001 to 1,000,000||7 500 and 0,3 % of the amount in dispute, exceeding 500,000|
|From 1,000,001 to 10,000,000||9 500 and 0,1 % of the amount in dispute, exceeding 1,000,000|
|Above 10,000,001||25 000 and 0,03 % of the amount in dispute, exceeding 10,000,000|
b) when the dispute is investigated in verbal form, administration fee increases by applying an extra 120 EUR fee for each hour of participation in the hearing (for every arbitrator) including the time the arbitrator spends traveling (where the permanent place arbitrator’s work is not in the same city as hearing).
c) in non-property disputes administration fee consists of administration of arbitration fee and the arbitrator fees:
i) administration of arbitration fee is from 500 EUR to 5,000 EUR, depending on the difficulty of dispute, form of examination, language of arbitration procedure, number of arbitrators and other factors, which are increasing time needed for such case hearing. Decision on the amount of administration fee is taken in every specific situation by the chairperson of Lithuanian Court of Arbitration.
ii) arbitration fee is 120 EUR for every working with the case hour of each arbitrator (according to the presented bill).
d) administration fee in cases of simplified procedure is 250 EUR regardless of the amount of the claim.
e) administration fee for the examination of the request for application of interim measures as well as other requests concerning the application of interim measures before the starting of arbitration procedure is 300 EUR, regardless of the amount of the claim.
f) administration fee in cases of the confirming of settlement agreement (without starting the arbitration procedure) – 300 EUR
3. If needed, compensation fee shall be paid as well. The calculation of compensation fee is determined in the 13th article of the Rules of Procedure of the Lithuanian Court of Arbitration.
4. When a dispute is presented for the settlement to three arbitrators, the administration fee shall be increased by 50 %.
5. For the services of appointing authority there applies not refundable 150 EUR fee for every arbitrator appointed.
6. The request for the renewal of the procedure shall be remunerated with the same fees as in the case of new claim.
Arbitration fees should be paid to the bank account of Lithuanian court of Arbitration in Nordea Bank Finland Plc Lithuania branch (SWIFTcode NDEALT2X, account No. LT322140030002985022). Arbitration fees should be paid in euro or other currency, which is listed in currency list of mentioned bank (information can be found here). In case of payment in other currency than euro, please use for converting official rate. Also the attention should be paid, that prosecuting the international money order, all related bank fees must be paid by payer.